Bookings and cancellations
These Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made online, by phone, via email or in person.
- Because the games are actually live events, please make sure that you can safely make it on time. If you are unable to make it, please let us know ASAP. NO upfront payment is necessary, and you can pay when you arrive. Payment has to be made in full before the game starts.
- It is recommended to arrive at the venue 5 – 10 minutes prior to the starting time of the actual game, so that there may be enough time for a brief introduction and instructions regarding the game and your safety.
- Players that arrive late will be given instructions in the time they were supposed to spend in the room. Nobody enters the room without acknowledging these instructions.
- If you wish to reschedule your reservation, please email or phone us with your request, and we will try to accommodate you.
Before entering the room
Personal belongings such as cellphones, tablets, recording devices, keys, bags, food or drinks, will not be permitted inside the rooms and must be stored in the provided lockers, under the supervision of the Escapetrix staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Inside the room
The rooms are designed in such a way, that it does not comprise of harmful elements or objects; hence any voluntary or involuntary action of the player that may result in physical harm, is the player’s responsibility.
- The game is based on rational solutions determined through deduction and does not require special abilities or uncommon knowledge. Force or violence will in no way be required to solve the puzzles. The Escapetrix staff can stop the game’s progress at any moment whatsoever, if they observe excessive force and damage to property.
Due to the complex nature of some parts of the game, we do not recommend children younger than 10 years of age to participate, although it is just a recommendation and not a rule. For players 13 and younger, adult supervision is required (at no additional charge).
Most importantly, it is after all just a game, so have fun!